Here’s my conversation with Brian Dunning, who has been doing the award-winning weekly science podcast, Skeptoid, for over a decade. I started off by asking him to explain the difference between skepticism and cynicism, and then we were off and running on topics such as:
- Why it’s so hard to convince people that what they believe is wrong;
- Whether critical thinking is taught in our schools;
- How to get Walgreens to stop selling homeopathic products;
- How celebrities and TV networks promote pseudoscience and erode public interest;
- The upcoming release of the final bits of paperwork on the JFK assassination.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!