Here’s my conversation with Bruce Schneier, who has been writing about privacy and security issues for years, including his new book, “Data and Goliath: The Hidden Battles to Control Your Data and Control Your World.” We discussed:
- Are we giving up too much information voluntarily in exchange for free services?
- What are data brokers gathering about us, who are they selling it to?
- Are private companies doing enough to shield our data from government?
- How companies and law enforcement can use your cell phone to know where you’ll be tomorrow.
- Whether the NSA can process the huge amounts of surveillance info it is gathering on all of us.
- The war on terror as an excuse to get into anyone’s computer, and its chilling effect on free speech and thought.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
Previously on Harris Online…