Today on our poker radio show, The Final Table, Dennis Phillips and I talked with Joe Sebok, the man behind Poker Road, about:
- his sick prop bet with Gavin Smith and Jeff Madsen (it’s a last-longer bet for the LA Poker Classic, where the loser gets a tattoo with the faces of the other two);
- his online tournament, where the winner jumps out of a plane with him;
- advice for you if the upcoming WSOP Circuit Event in St. Louis will be your first large-field tournament;
- his weekly FSN show, “Poker 2Nite,” which returns in March;
- how he managed to attract over a million followers on Twitter;
We also talked with Joe “The Poker Coach” McGowan about the first episode of “High Stakes Poker” season 6, which aired Sunday night and saw Phil Hellmuth involved in some questionable hands that ended with him losing all his money and leaving the table.
We also previewed the NAPT tournament that starts this Saturday at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Dennis and I will both be in that event, so we’ll have a special show for you next week from that venue, including interviews with many other of the other pros who will take part.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!