From my Twitter feed…
- For those asking what my brother Seth will do after stepping down as Deputy Secretary of Labor, here’s part of the answer.
- Best Thing I’ve Read Today: a daughter’s letter to her mother who calls herself fat.
- A timeless question for philosophers: if no media outlets paid attention to Dennis Rodman, would he still be insane?
- My daughter and I did the boiling-water-tossed-in-freezing-air-becomes-snow last night at -5 degrees. Once again, science for the win!!
- Today’s early-morning weather-related oldie: “When Will I Never See You Again” by the Negative Three Degrees.
- Good column by Frank Bruni on the sickening feeling of watching NFL concussions and casualties.