From my Twitter feed…
- Watching the Golden Globes, I remember my wife I discussing how, if we’d had a son, we would have named him Benedict Cumberbatch.
- How many celebs purposely avoided Jodie Foster and Robert Downey’s table so they wouldn’t have to be talk with or be seen with Mel Gibson?
- And the Golden Globe for Most Annoyingly Repeated Commercial goes to that Diet Pepsi spot with Sofia Vergara. Bonus: no speech permitted.
- About to get in my Delorean, go back 30 hours, and parlay the over in all 4 NFL playoff games this weekend. Be right back with a million bucks!
- From Roger Ebert: tips for women on how NOT to act on a date with a guy.