From my Twitter feed…
- If you haven’t been watching America In Primetime on PBS, you’ve missing one of the best-ever documentaries about TV.
- Kudos to Paul Shaffer for the song he played as Herman Cain walked onto Letterman’s show Friday night: “I Keep Forgettin’.”
- In a perfect world, Demi Moore would announce she’s replacing husband Ashton Kutcher with Charlie Sheen.
- A good profile of Bill Maher by Lloyd Grove in The Daily Beast.
- One of the best campaign-opening TV spots I’ve ever seen, from Elizabeth Warren. The calm before the attack-ad storm.
- It’s The Small Things: someday I hope to have a hotel room shower that drains properly before I’m ankle-deep in water.