From my Twitter feed during tonight’s presidential debate…
- In an insta-poll right after the debate, 100% of respondents were pissed off that a pollster was calling to bother them at home.
- Thanks to Candy Crowley and Martha Raddatz, women have taken a huge lead in the Moderator Gender Wars. It all comes down to Schieffer.
- Tonight’s questioners now know what every political reporter knows — candidates NEVER answer a question directly or with specifics.
- How many undecided voters make up their minds based on China’s currency manipulation? How many even know what it is? I don’t, nor do I care.
- That was the first time I’ve ever seen a moderator fact-check a candidate’s statement DURING the debate. Nice job, Candy Crowley!
- All of the questions tonight are better than anything Jim Lehrer asked (citizen journalists!).
- Am I the only one who noticed the old guy in the polo shirt in the front row who looka like he’s falling asleep?
- Despite claims by both candidates, no president will ever be tough on China – they’re the landlord!
- The middle class must be thrilled to hear Romney say they won’t have to pay taxes on the huge 0.02% interest they earn on their savings accounts.