From my Twitter feed…
- In a tribute to Herman Cain, the St. Louis Rams have suspended their effort to score any more points this season. Well executed so far.
- A climate scientist fights back against a recent WSJ op-ed, charging that deniers are as bad as tobacco execs were.
- It’s not John Lennon’s handwritten lyrics to “Imagine,” it’s his reminder to talk to the cable guy. Bidding starts at $30k!
- Survivor’s psychological examination of Brandon Hantz obviously concluded, “Yes, he’s seriously crazy, so let’s put him on TV!”
- Words we still use that now make no sense, by Ken Levine.