From my Twitter feed…
- Nice to see that the CIA took time away from not knowing what’s going on in the Middle East to not know about Petraeus’ affair.
- Looking forward to the new financial advice show this weekend, hosted by Fiscal Cliff.
- It may be too early to say, but I think Mitch McConnell will be successful in making sure Obama is only a two-term president.
- New to the Senate in this election: 1st openly lesbian woman, 1st disabled woman, and 1st Asian woman. Getting to be a helluva binder.
- The $2 billion spent by corporate America on campaigns didn’t help those companies — studies show it hurt, instead.