From my Twitter feed…
- Think you’re seeing lots of political commercials? In Las Vegas, the over/under on the number of ads per week is 10,000!
- Mitt Romney’s “binders full of women” story turns out to be false, says David Bernstein.
- It’s okay to have iPhones and iPads made in China, and either Obama or Romney should have said so last night.
- A great piece on James Randi and the James Randi Educational Foundation
- Politician: “My opponent is a good decent man.” Translation: “He’s a lying scumbag who you shouldn’t trust for a second.” Voters: “Duh.”