From my Twitter feed…
- The woman using her mind to control a robotic arm is amazing, but I’ll be impressed when she can get a teenage girl to do what she’s told.
- Every restaurant I’ve been to at the top of a tall building always had terrible food — until tonight when we ate at Kemoll’s. Wow.
- Some of the history of the iconic Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas sign at the south end of the strip.
- What a pleasure to go for a walk around Creve Coeur Lake w/my wife today after two months of being stuck inside because of severe hay fever.
- David Pogue’s proclamations for a Cell Phone Users’ Bill Of Rights