From my Twitter feed…
- Would media be on the Pussy Riot story this much if the band’s name was Tall Trees or something equally bland and un-shocking?
- I spent 2+ hours seeing “The Bourne Legacy.” Now I’m blocking out another 2 hours in which I’ll try to figure out what the hell it was about.
- D.J. Grothe does some digging into eBay’s policy change affecting paranormal services.
- Just showed my daughter Bob Fosse’s “All That Jazz.” Still brilliant. I’d forgotten what a perfect dancer (with the longest legs) Ann Reinking was.
- Priceline should make spokeswoman/fake-psychic Theresa Caputo take the James Randi Educational Foundation’s Million Dollar Challenge to prove her claims — or make it clear that she’s not what she says she is.