From my Twitter feed…
- Just In: ratings for my America Weekend show at one of our first affiliates have gone from 0.8 to 5.0 (Persons 25-54), giving the station its highest rated daypart of the entire week. Thanks!
- I wonder how those radio hosts who have told listeners to buy gold for the last 2 years feel about the price dropping yesterday to its lowest since 2010.
- After watching the last 2 minutes of the Heat’s victory, I still don’t understand why anyone watches the first 46 minutes of any NBA game.
- I’ve been playing poker in Vegas for the last couple of days and can say with 100% certainty that Jimmy Hoffa has not.
- If I were a Holocaust survivor, I’d hold a press conference to deny that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was ever the president of Iran.
- Interesting to see in Jerry Seinfeld’s conversation with Dave Letterman that NBC let him use old “Late Night” clips.