From my Twitter feed…
- If my daughter had her way, we’d be having a Congress-approved vegetarian meal for Thanksgiving — pizza for everyone!
- A piece from Ante Up poker magazine on the Big Game that I organized (and played in) at the end of last month — the biggest cash game in Missouri history.
- Something to read while waiting for a delayed flight: why your pilot can’t always “make up time” and get there faster.
- Comedian Jimmy Pardo remembers the worst gigs he ever played
- I don’t know how to explain this Knuckleheads In The News® story about a couple naming their baby after a videogame to my daughter, Ms. PacMan.