From my Twitter feed…
- Brian Stelter’s look inside how NFL Films feeds TV’s insatiable appetite for football programming.
- How long would it take for Mitt Romney to earn what you make in a year? Try this calculator from Slate.
- Disney will allow theme park workers to grow facial hair. That’s what kept me from being Goofy all these years. That and some self-esteem.
- One of the greatest booth announcers ever, Dick Tufeld, is no longer Speaking. Here’s a nice obit by Mark Evanier.
- Memo to airline pilots: you don’t have to point out every landmark we’re flying over. We’re trying to sleep back here, and unless that’s no longer The Earth below us, let’s have some quiet, please!
- Non-Reality TV: four TV networks that used to be largely about science & history are now about everything but.
- How “Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See” was banned in Texas (+ 9 other surprisingly banned books).