From my Twitter feed…
- Facebook lost $157 million because it wrote checks to its own execs & investors first. Also known as the Full Tilt Poker business model.
- Seeing ads for “The Watch,” I’m glad Vince Vaughn is finally being allowed to let his loud, wild side be seen after a career of quiet roles.
- An extensive profile of Bruce Springsteen, from his early years to his current Wrecking Ball tour.
- After 2 successful years, Harrah’s St. Louis (in the process of being sold to Penn National Gaming) will not host a WSOP Circuit Event in 2012-2013.
- Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings is doing a weekly news quiz for Slate. His latest is all about the London Olympics.
- If you liked our Final Table Shows about sit-and-go tournament strategies, read this Pokerati piece for more basics on how to play them.