From my Twitter feed…
- OK, I’ll say it: Lou Reed was a rock legend, but the liver he got in May should have gone to someone with a longer life expectancy.
- Tim McCarver said Sunday night, “When it comes to pitching, location doesn’t matter that much.” When it comes to analyzing baseball, making sense doesn’t matter, either.
- Friday was the 20th anniversary of the debut of Jon Stewart’s other TV show.
- I have no problem with anyone who wants to take me out for a free meal just to rack up double points on their credit card rewards program.
- Interesting piece about how, in Congress, women are the only adults left — and getting things done.