From my Twitter feed this week…
- Don’t feel too bad for Ann Curry losing The Today Show. It’s not like she’s being sentenced to a career at CNN.
- JP Morgan says its losses weren’t $2 billion, but more like $9 billion. Fortunately, their business doesn’t rely on being good with numbers.
- Infomercial pioneer Barry Becher has died, and the family wants his tombstone to include his catchphrase, “But wait, there’s more!” (probably etched with a Ginsu knife)
- US News’ Rick Newman says the SUV era is over because baby boomers have stopped pretending to be off-roading daredevils.
- Interesting interview with Marc Maron about his “WTF” podcast, his comedy, etc.
- Katy Waldman says there’s nothing wrong with noisy female tennis players, so long live the grunt!