From my Twitter feed…
- Headline this morning on the front page of The Clint Eastwood Times-Courier-Journal-Post: “The Chair Won!”
- The answer to the question, “Does America have a drinking problem?” is that 48,776 people voted for Roseanne Barr yesterday.
- Without a doubt, Americans are better off today than they were 18 months ago, when all those goddamn campaign ads started, but are now gone.
- Despite more women being elected, the most powerful minority in America remains people of the male gender, for the 237th consecutive year!
- Dear Justice Roberts: this time, don’t wing it when you give President Obama his oath of office. You have 10 weeks to rehearse!
- Which pundits should be banned from TV after making horribly wrong predictions about the election? Here’s the answer.