From my Twitter feed…
- The best headline about Steve Jobs is this one from The Onion
- I also enjoyed this personal remembrance of Jobs by WSJ tech writer Walt Mossberg
- But here’s a disturbing story about how Jobs turned to untested “alternative medicine,” which worsened his health
- That rushing sound you heard yesterday was all the reporters who covered Sarah Palin being reassigned to actual news stories
- Penn Jillette says politicians have twisted the meaning of “Christian,” when they should be hyping “American”
- Another TSA outrage: a breast cancer survivor gets felt up against her wishes because her implants contain metal
- Jeff Greenfield on how Herman Cain reminds him of some Hollywood heroes, except for one thing.