From my Twitter feed…
- Clinton had one, Carter had one, Dubya was one. Now Barack Obama has his own embarrassing relative who drinks too much.
- Eliot Spitzer says the decline of American men’s tennis can explain global economics.
- When you’re on a jury, the judge tends to frown on you friending the defendant on Facebook.
- Hurricane Gouging: a NYC hotel that normally charged $250/night jacked the price up to $999 when Irene came to town.
- Lawsuit of the Day: they sued mom because they didn’t like the birthday card she sent without money inside.