May 6, 2010 | Uncategorized
- The iPhone parody ad that Ellen DeGeneres had to apologize for.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ star on the Walk of Fame spelled her name wrong. Here are some other classic spelling errors
- After watching him at the WH Correspondents Dinner, Mark Rothman thinks Jay Leno has morphed into Bob Hope
- Chris Bliss has published an update on the Bill Of Rights Monument Project, as it inches closer to reality in Texas
- Ken Levine remembers his one shot at the all-night show on WLS, when he freaked out the evening jock who preceded him.