Rick Newman of Yahoo Finance has been writing about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies lately, so I asked him to return to my radio show to explain them in layman’s terms. Considering how the value of these financial instruments has skyrocketed in their short lives, their story seems unreal, yet there are lots of people jumping on the bandwagon and buying their own fractional shares.
If you don’t even know what Bitcoin is, my conversation with Rick might stimulate your interest. Full disclosure: Rick owns some Bitcoin, but I do not. Yet.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
Previously on Harris Online…
- My conversation with Rick Newman about explaining Brexit (6/27/16).
- My conversation with Rick Newman about bridging the pay gap between workers and CEOs (7/28/15).
- My conversation with Rick Newman about his book, “Liberty For All” (2/7/15).
- My conversation with Rick Newman about the economy and the gas tax (6/29/14).
- My conversation with Rick Newman about Google’s driverless cars (6/5/14).