Here’s my conversation with Jen Chaney of Vulture about:
- accusations of sexual harassment by Louis CK, which caused the premiere of his new movie, “I Love You, Daddy,” to be postponed;
- whether “House Of Cards” has any future in a possible spinoff now that Kevin Spacey has been canned;
- the unprecedented move of replacing Spacey in Ridley Scott’s “All The Money In The World,” which is scheduled to be released around Christmas;
- the new TV series Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston will make for Apple;
- what makes “Mindhunter” on Netflix stand out from others that have covered similar ground.
What we didn’t talk about, but Jen told me off the air, is that she grew up as a teenager listening to my morning show on WCXR/Washington in the 1980s, and then later spent some time as an intern at DC101/Washington when I moved my show there in the 1990s. And that’s your “small world” story for today.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!