Sep 2, 2011 | Uncategorized
- FEMA uses the Waffle House Index to measure the impact of storms. In the northeast, it should be the Greek Diner Index.
- Bad showbiz idea of the day: despite Jake still being dead, Elwood is planning a Blues Brothers TV show.
- How “Jeopardy!” has changed and kept its questions and categories contemporary.
- Ken Levine says that, with the new “Dancing With The Stars” lineup, the “star” bar can’t be lowered any further.
- Baseball history: 40 years ago, the first major league baseball team made up entirely of blacks and latinos took the field.