Ten Things I’ve Never Done
Nov 16, 2021 | Blog
- Lifted my girlfriend, wife, or any adult female onto my shoulders at a concert.
- Walked through a junkyard, found a random piece of something, and realized I could use it to finish a project at home.
- Found WC Fields or Laurel & Hardy funny.
- Engaged in one of those restaurant challenges where, if you eat something like 13 pounds of fried chicken with all the sides, your meal is free.
- Watched “Gone With The Wind” or “Game of Thrones.”
- Been able to glance at a car and immediately name its make and model without looking at the rear — where it tells you the make and model.
- Won a major poker tournament.
- Had a job that involved working in a cubicle.
- Seen even one of the “Fast and Furious” movies.
- Thought, “this is the year I take up curling!”