The Tiger Woods story probably comes down to a cheating husband and a pissed-off wife, which means it’s really none of our business. Will it hurt his endorsement deals? If so, he’ll just have to learn to live on the billion dollars he’s already earned. And the jokes flying around online:
- The police asked Tiger Woods’ wife how many times she hit him. “I don’t know exactly…put me down for a 5.”
- I love Tiger Woods, but should we stop calling him Tiger and rename him Cheetah?
- Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger’s wife to pick up tips on how to beat Tiger.
- What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 400 yards.
- Ping offered Elin an endorsement deal for her own set of drivers; to be named Elin Woods…”clubs you can beat Tiger with.”
As for the media coverage, no US outlet beats this TV news story from Taiwan — and you don’t have to speak the language to love the digital animation…